WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
We believe experience matters. GMR is an innovative global sponsorship and experiential leader, connecting brands and their consumers through shared passions. We change how people think, feel, and behave through the power of experience. Our people are the building blocks of our business and our culture which manifest in our values. We pride ourselves on having integrity and passion, while being innovative, as well as successfully collaborating with clients and taking ownership.
TEAM OVERVIEW //
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast with a variety of marketing efforts including managing the Xfinity brand’s Gaming and Esports partnership portfolio, as well as developing the social and digital media efforts to amplify their portfolio of partnerships.
The Account Executive supports a team of highly motivated individuals in the coordination, execution, and strategic development focused on the gaming and esports programs. These programs could include team, league, publisher, influencer, and media partnerships across the gaming space. This role will report directly to the Account Supervisor of Client Consulting + Services
POSITION OVERVIEW //
Reporting to the Account Supervisor, the position will be responsible for managing, executing, and amplifying gaming related programs. You will have an active role in client communications and help manage a roster of gaming partnerships (including influencers), coordinate content, and oversee paid media campaigns to help the brand reach an emerging and passionate gaming audience.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Support efforts around managing a portfolio of gaming partnerships including planning, execution, and measurement of partnership assets, with an emphasis on content related activations
- Manage multiple projects at any given time adhering to timelines, communicating with clients, and proactively maximizing impact of the program for the client
- Collaborate with client partners to manage branded content, including livestream & VOD, and execute paid social media campaigns to reach targeted audiences with branded content
- Partner with client leads and other internal stakeholders to identify the best ways to amplify gaming programs, messaging and then manage the execution
- Collaborate with internal Creative, Digital, Strategy, Production, and other cross-functional teams
- Assist in streamlining processes and ensuring best practices for all related programs
- When applicable, travel for the purpose of planning and program execution
- Create documents for and participate in client presentations, and responsible for detailed program recaps.
- Know, understand, and adhere to all GMR company policies and procedures
- Utilize agency resources appropriately and efficiently
- Builds thorough understanding of client’s business
- Stay up to date on marketing, gaming industry and client category trends
- Other duties as assigned
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of related experience in brand marketing, social/digital marketing, or influencer management.
- Agency experience is a plus
- Gaming and esports experience or knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with social media, branded content, and influencer best practices and trends
- Ability to work as a part of a team as well as independently and lead various projects
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously while remaining organized
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Experience in development and management of budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to meet and work effectively with clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; creative writing experience a plus
- Must be willing to travel when applicable