WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Assistant Manager, Client Services provides project support for assigned client programs. The Assistant Manager, Client Services partners with senior managers to plan, execute and manage assigned program elements to meet defined clients’ objectives for brand experiences.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Participate in the development of program budgets and timelines for assigned programs.
- Partner with internal support groups to ensure assigned program elements are developed, processed and completed to meet program timelines and budgets.
- Participate in client and account related meetings to acquire in-depth client knowledge.
- Use Pierce’s proprietary technology to manage program elements and gather critical program data.
- Produce and distribute assigned client correspondence to ensure effective status reporting, complete recaps of conference calls, and details of action items are communicated to all necessary parties.
- Monitor assigned program execution elements to ensure quality of design elements, event setup, and field staff performance
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting to management and clients.
- Identify program risks and work with stakeholders to effectively and quickly resolve issues.
- Gather, review and analyze program data to facilitate complete internal and client-facing program summaries to assess results, identify lessons learned and opportunities to improve program results.
- Perform quality assurance reviews on client-facing content.
- Conduct industry and client research using a variety of tools to support generation of ideas to address client business challenges and objectives.
- Conduct in-market training and audits for assigned programs to ensure client and Pierce expectations are being met.
- Assist with onsite production and execution of events.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to meet and deal effectively with clients
- Excellent time-management, organizational and supervisory skills
- Experience with public speaking
- Experience with production and execution of events
- Ability to service multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Willing to travel to various event locations and execute on-site
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Project management experience
- 2-3 years of experience in brand management and experiential/promotional marketing preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Software, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
• Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis, operating office machines and handling light materials and supplies.
- May spend extended periods operating a desktop computer, requiring hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity; and communicating face-to-face, on the telephone and in writings.
- Periodic physical activity requires walking, climbing, bending, standing, pushing, pulling, lifting and stooping.
- Physical surroundings vary from typical office environment to periods of outside work, subject to all weather conditions in various locations.
- Frequent travel locally and nationally, including weekend, evening and holiday work.