WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Pierce Financial Analyst works in close collaboration with a variety of stakeholders, including senior management, client services, production, finance and compliance to:
- Ensure that – from project inception to reconciliation – all internal Pierce and client financial processes are followed in a timely and efficient manner;
- Recommend process improvements; and
- Serve as a resource, consultant, advisor and trainer that helps team members understand the financial impact of their work and ways to maximize financial performance.
YOUR IMPACT //
Serve as principal point of contact for all interactions with finance on administrative matters (e.g. budget routing, client invoicing, pipeline reporting, hit list progress and program reconciliation).
- Work with client service and strategy teams for Salesforce opportunity entry creation, monitoring and reporting.
- Work with client service team to track all sales pipeline entries and provide regular reporting to senior management and the finance director.
- Work with client service team to submit and monitor all WorkflowGen budget and contract requests.
- Work with finance director and senior management on profitability analysis and resource utilization reporting and forecasting.
- Work with client services teams on program budgeting, including: (a) preparing initial and adjusted program budgets; (b) routing budgets for approval by necessary stakeholders; (c) recommending budgeting improvements based on past performance.
- Work with production, client services and compliance teams on structuring client and vendor payments to ensure that Pierce programs operate on a “cash positive” basis.
- Work with finance and client services teams to prepare and provide timely program reconciliations to clients.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
Very proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Base working knowledge of accounting concepts and procedures
- Strong math skills coupled with attention to detail
- Associate degree in accounting, finance or related field with a minimum of three years of experience in general accounting role
- Experience with the following systems a plus: Salesforce, WorkflowGen, Tableau, Deltek Costpoint, OnBase.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management, organizational skills and ability to service multiple assignments simultaneously