WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Director is responsible for program development and overseeing key client accounts. The Director will leverage Pierce’s in-house expertise across several disciplines, most notably strategy, digital, production and staffing.
The Director actively participates with Strategy, Informed Design and Development, and other operational support departments to ensure that programs are planned, executed and managed to meet client objectives, as well as internal quality control, process and efficiency expectations. In addition to assigned program responsibilities, the Director plays a key role in evaluating, recommending and implementing processes, system adjustments and capabilities that foster and advance an optimal environment for the agency to deliver its best work.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Manage assigned staff performance by providing clear expectations and goals, monitoring performance, providing feedback and coaching, and evaluating staff performance.
- Coordinate and/or provide initial and ongoing training to increase staff knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Establish and maintain a clear understanding of current and potential systems, processes, capabilities and vendors to create and evolve an optimal and effective operating environment.
- Participate in tactical evaluation and implementation plans, in partnership with Client Service team to develop marketing strategies, creative platforms and brand development concepts to generate business opportunities for new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and passion for industry trends, client business and current and emerging agency capabilities.
- Maintain appropriate levels of communication with the client, team members and senior management.
- Think strategically, identify and resolve problems across multiple client programs.
- Analyze complex issues and develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
- Actively contribute to development of plans and monitor multiple program executions to ensure quality of design elements, event setup, field staff performance and reporting are effectively managed and communicated.
- Monitor the development of the marketing strategies for assigned clients to ensure creative elements, staffing levels, training material development and implementation, budgetary constraints, and timelines will be met.
- Manage program challenges for assigned clients, including, developing program adjustments, obtaining client approvals and managing client expectations.
- Implement, improve and reinforce internal quality control processes.
- Establish, maintain, evolve and share knowledge of third-party vendor options to effectively and efficiently assist in agency productions.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //