WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Does working for an Award Winning Experiential Marketing Agency appeal to you?
GMR Marketing in New Berlin, WI is currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join one of our Client Consulting and Service teams. This role will report into an Account Supervisor with primary responsibilities to include; support the tasks related to the execution of national tour events, collaborate with and support GMR Marketing team lead, and work with field staff to ensure program success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Contact and schedule staff once new events are placed on the client’s website.
- The AC will keep close tabs on the upcoming events and find staff to work those events.
- Document staff attendance as well as completed training sessions
- Contact staff with schedule and program updates.
- Review staffing recaps for grammatical errors and formatting the recap responses to be client facing.
- Training/on-boarding new staff via WebEx and Litmos software platforms.
- Reviewing/Approving staff timesheets.
- Working with GMR staffing to approve per diem requests; ex: drive time reimbursement
- Sending event information to all staff prior to the event to ensure event success.
- Be the main point of contact for field staff; including possible evening and weekend hours
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- 1-2 years of related experience in Marketing; team or agency experience is a plus.
- Interest in Event Marketing, sponsorships, and client services; experience is a plus.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines; detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients remotely; work collaboratively with Divisional team and support groups.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Availability to include potential evening and weekend hours.