WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Do you like collaborating with a team and are passionate about Event Marketing? In this multifaceted role you will get the opportunity to execute and manage marketing and promotional programs for F&B and medical clients. This position will allow you to have direct interaction with our top clients. You will maintain client relationships and manage account activities within a team dynamic. Your team will consist of an Account Director, Account Supervisors, an Account Executive and Account Coordinator, with overall direction of a Vice President and select support teams.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are a leader. You will execute and manage programs and deadlines on a daily basis ensuring quality work is provided. You will oversee and manage field event staff.
- You are a multitasker. You will work on multiple workstreams and partner with cross-functional teams simultaneously to seamlessly execute client marketing objectives.
- You have wanderlust. You will travel to programs in the planning and executional stages (approximately 25% of job).
- You are passionate about details and data. You will compile, develop, and strategically analyze event and program recaps and data to prepare reports for senior management and clients. You will assist in developing and managing program budgets.
- You are a partner. You’ll maintain constant communication with clients, vendors and members of cross-functional teams. You’ll take an active part in weekly conference calls and meetings with clients. You will present yourself as a partner to the client.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- 3+ years promotional/marketing experience.
- Experience managing and planning experiential activations a must.
- Experience with product sampling a strong plus.
- Knowledge of on-premise industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of pop culture and the entertainment industry a plus.
- Digital & social media experience a plus.
- Availability to attend on-site activations & travel, including some weekends is a requirement.