WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Are you versatile at your craft? Do you enjoy challenging design boundaries and progressing?
We hope so, as GMR is on the search for an exceptionally intuitive Graphic Designer to join our Creatives at our award winning global experiential agency.
Here at GMR, we create unforgettable experiences, engaging individuals across sports, music, entertainment and lifestyle passions. The outcome: measurable success for our clients.
As a Graphic Designer you will work with a group of extremely talented individuals and have the opportunity to develop creative for some amazing Fortune 500 brands. This does not happen in a vacuum as you will be working within multi-disciplined teams to create insightful, immersive and memorable solution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Create print and/or digital forms of visual communication for environments, collateral, advertisement, publication, online and alternative yet innovative touch-points
- Assist in planning and implementation of projects
- Understand Visual Identity Systems and Brand Identities and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
- Create sketches of conceptual/exploratory ideas
- Research products and/or services to positively impact design thinking and concepts
- Effectively collaborate with superiors and diverse team members
- Be agile, positive and open-minded in your approach to concepts and design
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- 3+ years’ experience in Graphic Design; Agency experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent) is required
- Experience within a Design, Advertising or Marketing firm
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge
- Strong Illustration/drawing skills is considered an asset