WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast with a variety of marketing efforts including: Sponsorship Strategy, Sports Creative, NASCAR, Olympics, eSports, Entertainment, University Marketing, Experiential Marketing, and Business Services. This position would focus on industry and account-based tradeshows, sponsorships and customer events for the Comcast Business Services team.
Reporting to the Account Supervisor on Comcast Business, the primary responsibility of this position is to support the Client’s Enterprise-Level B2B events program team. The role entails supporting the team and client through highly detailed planning processes, organization and communication amongst multiple stakeholders and ensuring flawless execution of a large event portfolio.
This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are proactive - Develop status documents to ensure all appropriate program tasks and deadlines are being met.
- You are detail oriented - Track and report on event leads and metrics; Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- You are a valued partner - Coordinate with vendors and partner agencies
- You are thoughtful - Review and oversee program contracts to ensure all necessary event information is received and communicated appropriately.
- You are a team player - Provide support to the sales reps to ensure successful event executions.
- You are budget conscious - Monitor program expenses to guarantee adherence to established budget parameters.
- You are client facing - Attend client project meetings as needed.
- You see the big picture - Develop event recaps and coordinate with account team and client to ensure complete post-event reporting is captured.
- You are flexible - Travel to on-site events as needed to assist in program execution.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of events operations and tradeshows.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist with various projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to meet and deal effectively with clients.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to service multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Willing to travel to various event locations and execute on-site as needed.