WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
You’ll report directly into the Chief Client Officer. You will demonstrate a professional, vibrant and motivated work style, while interacting with clients in a professional and pleasant manner, providing them a sense that their needs are being taken care of and met. You must be able to manage many projects, administratively support numerous executives and remain calm under pressure.
Thorough knowledge and proven application of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are a must. Also, the ability to efficiently use the office machines and phone system is paramount to the success of this person. This position requires a flexible, hardworking and dedicated person with a strong commitment to customer service with both internally and externally.
YOUR IMPACT //
· Answer incoming telephone calls; determine purpose of callers, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
· Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors to appropriate personnel in a professional manner.
· Timely ordering and stocking of office supplies and materials.
· Distribute documents, publications, mail, FedEx, etc.
· Ensure an organized and tidy appearance of the office.
· Ensure printers, copy machine, and fax machine are in working order.
· Order gifts/send thank you notes. Assist with human resource issues such as coordinating interviews and filling out appropriate paperwork.
· Ensure a smooth transition for new employees with regard to necessary equipment.
· Organize office holiday party and client/agency holiday party.
· Organize any special events, activities, parties for the office.
· Assist with Culture Committee programs and executions; training sessions in the office, etc.
· Assist other administrative team members on an as needed basis.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
· Minimum 1-3 years of administrative experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, experience in client services is a major plus.
· Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· Ability to multitask, while remaining poised.
· Excellent communications skills, written and oral.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to work as part of a team and assist with various projects.