WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The In-Market Recruiter will manage full lifecycle recruiting for one of GMR’s largest and most renowned clients: Metro by T-Mobile. This includes sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and hiring all field employees nationwide. The Regional Recruiter will work directly in the field to develop strong relationships with the Client, Program Manager, field employees, and support teams. They will act as a subject matter expert on the talent acquisition process, policies, and expectations.
GMR partners with Metro by T-Mobile in support of its marketing efforts across the nation. This position is a key role on the Staffing team working cross-functionally across departments internally and externally on recruitment strategy and client relationship management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Work collaboratively with Program Manager to provide strategic staffing solutions
- Travel to the client offices/markets at least one time per month to establish positive relationships with stakeholders
- Partner with Market Managers to develop in-market sourcing strategies
- Support in-market recruiting initiatives as a representative of GMR for onsite opportunities, i.e. college or career events
- Attend weekly client call and prep call with Program Manager to collect client updates and determine priorities
- Own recruitment process
- Delegate tasks to supporting sourcing specialists
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving staffing environment.
- Experience working directly with Clients
- Management experience a plus
- Knowledge of HRIS and ATS software
- Demonstrated proficiency with Office Suite software including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to balance a commitment to excellence with urgent and effective action.
- Strong background and passion for proactive and reactive sourcing of top candidates.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Creative thinker who challenges conventional staffing solutions.