WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Does working for an Award Winning Experiential Marketing Agency appeal to you?
GMR Marketing in New Berlin, WI is currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join one of our Client Consulting and Service teams. This role will report into an Account Director with primary responsibilities to include; support the tasks related to the execution of national tour events, collaborate with and support GMR Marketing team lead, and work with field staff to ensure program success.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are a multitasker. You will simultaneously take direction from Team Leads to support marketing strategy, complete ad hoc projects and serve as the main point of contact for Tour Staff and teams.
- You are analytical. You will manage aspects of tour shipping logistics and event details.
- You are a project manager. You will maintain administrative aspects such as weekly agendas, notes, as well as purchase orders, survey results and weekly recaps.
- You are innovative. You will develop weekly agendas for client meetings, develop, coordinate and manage Tour Manager Training.
- You are collaborative. You will work with support groups to achieve project objectives and timeliness of deliverables.
- You are accountable. You will be asked to lead select projects (e.g. oversee event set-up and execution) that require attention to detail and follow-through.
- You are passionate. You will stay engaged with industry news and best practices related to Experiential Marketing.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field
- 1-2 years of related experience in Marketing; team or agency experience is a plus
- Interest in Event Marketing, sponsorships, and client services; experience is a plus
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines; detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients remotely; work collaboratively with Divisional team and support groups
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly self-motivated and proactive
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as needed for on-site activations or event executions