WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR’s Innovation Group features a Creative Studio with a high-energy atmosphere and exceptionally talented individuals. Our creatives thrive on the challenges that high-profile clients and projects present. We’re looking for passionate, creative personalities to contribute to our culture of success.
GMR marketing is looking for a storyteller. A translator. A writer who can sell.
We need a talented wordsmith and strategic thinker who can transform ideas and messaging into dynamic stories that connect audiences and move people to think, feel and behave.
Sound like your jam? Then introduce yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Able to craft compelling stories, from smart headlines to naming projects, technical writing, video scripts, presentations decks and beyond.
- Collaborate with other members of the creative team to assist in thinking of thoughtful solutions across a wide variety of platforms and channels.
- Able to vary the tone and language of messages based on brand, medium, target audience and service/product.
- Edit or re-write existing copy as necessary and able to adhere to a purposeful process for approval.
- Participate in group workshops and conference calls to effectively communicate ideas to the rest of the internal GMR team as well as external clients.
- Assist in-house creative team to ensure deadlines and deliverables are met on all creative requests.
- Work seamlessly with day-to-day counterparts on the core GMR team, partner agencies and respective client teams.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Creative Writing, Advertising or English
- Proven collaborator with very high initiative and work ethic
- Must bring creativity and smart thinking to print, digital and video projects - Experiential a plus
- Ability to concept ideas in collaboration with the team and own projects from start to finish
- Can become a product/brand expert, manage the details, proofread and write for pitches
- Experience writing in a brand’s voice that persuades
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate with and interact professionally with clients
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to excel within a group of highly motivated individuals.
An impressive portfolio (URL preferred) demonstrating your craft and ability as a copywriter