WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing is a global experiential and sponsorship agency, connecting brands and their consumers through shared passions.
Reporting in to the Director, Creative Project Management, the primary responsibilities of this position are to manage resourcing for all assigned projects while providing coordination and planning support amongst the creative team, offering project management support for internal and external creative and agency projects, and supporting senior leadership on critical needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO //
• Work with creative team to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account/project, daily and long-term.
• Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and activities.
• Evaluate project and team statuses; allocating resources to align projects amongst creative department.
• Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members.
• Traffic assignments and act as key liaison for creative team.
• Advocate and educator for engaging creative
• Coordinate the transition of all new hires to the team including: setting up work station, ensuring all assets and supplies are available. Serve as the face for the department in interactions across the agency and for all new hires.
• Update and maintain documents such as training materials and job descriptions.
• Work independently and within a team for ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for specialty projects both internal creative and agency projects as well as external assignments.
• Liaison with stock photo site contacts. Update users and monitor purchases.
• Provide overall support to Executive Creative Directors and Chief Creative Officer.
• Maintain expense reports, schedule meetings, and arrange travel for ECD and CCO.
• Complete estimates and manage routing of budgets and documents.
• Plan large meetings or lunches, coordinate creative outings and be the liaison for visitors.
• Editing documents and large pitch presentations as required for ECD/CCO leaders.
• Maintain team information list
• Maintain email distribution lists
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
• 3-5 years of resource management, strategic creative planning or project management experience within creative or marketing agency.
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication skills – you are Switzerland and your goal is to be extremely flexible
• Ability to offer neutrality, working in the best interest of the overall team.
• Above average multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills.
• Serve as key point of contact for team and creative leadership by acting with a very high level of professionalism.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications; ability to leverage Adobe Creative Suite as required.
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle confidential situations; Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to work with a group of highly motivated individuals across all levels of the organization.
• Individually proactive with an ability to demonstrate judgement and requires minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Work requires attention to detail in composing and proofing materials; establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Ability to perform a variety of administrative assignments requiring considerable exercise of independent judgment.
• Thorough knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment.