WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Lead the day-to-day oversight of multiple programs within the client’s United States Olympic Committee (USOC) Partnership with a focus on maintaining both the USOC’s and Comcast’s brand integrity, guidelines and values in all marketing materials. Work in a variety of capacities including, but not limited to client consulting, account team leadership, internal and external collaboration and financial management.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Lead on all business needs related to management of Comcast/Team USA sponsored athletes or National Governing Bodies (NGB), including evaluation of opportunities, negotiation of terms and assets, relationship management, partnership activation and fulfillment
- Serve as approvals lead to facilitate necessary partnership and creative approvals internally (client), across multiple business units (ex. Comcast Business, Xfinity, etc.) and externally (partners), at the USOC, athlete/agents and/or NGB level
- Act as primary contact with client’s USOC approving partners regarding all creative approvals
- Develop and manage the timeline calendar to ensure that all elements are delivered in a timely manner and within the structured protocol, all deadlines are met and that all internal stakeholders have an opportunity to utilize the resources provided to them, within the set parameters
- Create and maintain an internal Client/USOC guidelines document, updated regularly
- Develop and maintain an internal approvals request process
- Assist clients and program lead in communications with the USOC and other official entities involved in the partnership
- Assist with establishing and managing communication between client headquarters and divisional/regional teams, where applicable
- Support communications between client and Team USA Athlete ambassadors
- Manage cross-functional status trackers and other communications between internal groups as well as agencies involved in the program.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Bachelor’s Degree or related marketing background/experience; Master’s degree a plus
- 5-7 years of sports/entertainment marketing experience or relatable experience
- Olympic partnership and activation experience
- Confident personality that can communicate and handle various management styles from internal stakeholders and external clients/partner agencies
- Meticulous attention to detail and overall organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize amongst multiple competing tasks and established problem-solving skills
- Experiential marketing experience and knowledge of the industry and landscape. Knowledge and a skillset in innovative marketing practices while understanding the marketing mix outside of just pure experiential marketing.
- Ability to manage constant change while developing strong client partnerships