WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Talent Operations Administrator is an integral part of the Talent team. With responsibilities ranging from inputting and auditing all GMR people data to assisting with administrative tasks, this is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working through highly detailed tasks and with great customer service experience.
The Talent Operations Team manages several aspects of Human Resources and overall Talent functions including Benefits, Compensation, Systems, People Data, Process, and Project Management. The team operates as trusted internal consultants continually partnering with the Talent Teams to deliver high quality results.
YOUR IMPACT //
· Enter employee data in HRIS system (Reach) and financial system (Costpoint) maintaining confidentiality of all employee information
· Troubleshoot and resolve errors from data entry imports which includes communicating with internal teams and our parent agency
· Consistently audit employee data and uploads to ensure data integrity
· Maintain and respond to all inquiries from employees in the Staffing Support Inbox
· Update and maintain documents such as employee handbook and job descriptions
· Have an in depth understanding of all HR Systems and how they work together
· Provide support to the Talent Team in various administrative tasks including credit card reconciliation, routing contracts, invoices, and POs, simple reporting requests, and employee gifts and perks
· Assist with creating, filing and maintaining personnel files (OnBase)
· Operate as the web manager for Unemployment Claims and Employment Verifications with The Work Number
· Occasionally cover the GMR Front Desk on an as needed basis
· Assist the Talent Department in carrying out various programs, procedures, and initiatives
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
· Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
· Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Must have established knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
· Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
· High School diploma; Associates degree preferred but not required.
· Two years of administrative experience required, HR experience desired
Normal office environment