GMR Marketing is an innovative global sponsorship and experiential leader, connecting brands and their consumers through shared passions. We are in search of an experienced Account Supervisor to join our Comcast Team, supporting across a number of exciting program initiatives.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director of Client Consulting & Services, the Account Supervisor’s primary responsibility will be the development and management of Xfinity’s seasonal University Marketing Creative Campaign as well as other Comcast related projects throughout the year. This role is based at GMR Headquarters near Milwaukee, WI.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Provide end to end project management, from strategy to creation to production to execution of campaign activations.
- Maintain open and complete communication of project status with clients and GMR internal teams.
- Development, management and reconciliation of production and program budgets.
- Actively participate in the client brand planning process and presentations.
- Lead project specific presentations and ensure presentations meet strategic objectives.
- Ensure timely development and execution of projects, aligned with agency and client goals.
- Provide thought-leadership as it relates to media planning and media optimization.
- Create and maintain meeting agendas, status documents and conference reports.
- Utilize appropriate documents that lead to program success (timelines, status, briefs, etc.).
- Determine and ensure program has appropriate analysis reports.
- Identify and problem-solve program challenges and consult with senior management to avoid them.
- Monitor program progress and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Stay on top of emerging trends, new platforms and tools, and best practices.
- Mentors more junior team members, may supervise an Account Executive or Account Coordinator.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR //
- Someone with a deep commitment to producing and presenting outstanding work
- Has a good understanding of project process from discovery to deployment
- Strong familiarity with holistic marketing strategies and production processes, including but not limited to strategy, design, analytics, content creation, and digital development
- Direct experience managing digital campaigns and content production
- Ability to manage high-volume and multiple tasks at one time
- Fluent in agency process that drives projects to completion on time and within scope and budget
- Proven success in collaborating with internal team and achieving established objectives
- Professional management of client relationships
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance
- Inspire a high level of performance from agency personnel
- Ability to travel; including weekends
- Five years or more of industry experience
- 3+ years of agency experience