WHO ARE WE //
Eventive Marketing has 25 years of experiential marketing experience conducting thousands of client programs. Our achievements have come from our exceptional team working in unison to craft events that engage, entertain, educate, and motivate. We are a member of the Integer Group, TBWA\Worldwide, and Omnicom family. To learn more about our team and our work, visit eventivemarketing.com
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Account Executive will be responsible for providing support (project and administrative) for our client’s programs. This position will be involved in the operational coordination, planning and activation for each event including managing field staff. The Account Executive will work closely with the Account Director, Account Supervisor, and peer Account Executive with a focus on project management and client service. This freelance assignment is for a duration of approximately 3 months, with potential to join the team full time.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of client programs.
- Assist in organizing tour logistics and operations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/seasonal documents and trackers on all materials involved in overall account management, including but not limited to processing orders with external vendors, tracking and maintaining tour schedules, compiling recaps.
- Participate in review and approval of materials or documents so that assets are delivered on time and on budget.
- Handle invoicing and budget management for project activities, including but not limited to processing team and tour manager expense reports.
- Communicate event recaps and incidences as they occur and apply best practices in response.
- Manage multiple Tour Managers for program tours. As their main contact, this may include communication in the evening hours or weekends.
- Conduct on-site audits and site visits as necessary.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- 1-3 years prior agency or client brand experience required.
- Project management experience required – including how to keep a project on track, on time, and on budget.
- Live event experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing, communications, and creative principles including event marketing, advertising and relationship marketing.
- Self-starter with a strong desire for growth.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Enjoy travel. The idea of breaking away from your desk from time to time appeals to you. You will travel to and manage events on site.