WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
An opportunity to work with one of GMR’s longest standing and largest clients awaits. You’ll manage aspects of Altria marketing program including development, execution and evaluation.
GMR Marketing is an industry-leading, innovative and fun-loving experiential marketing agency. We connect brands and their consumers through shared passions, and change how people think, feel and behave through the power of experience.
Our team is made up of strategic thinkers, marketing specialists and partnership managers who are pushing the envelope for our agency and client. We are collaborative, fast-paced, disciplined and forward-looking.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Think differently, challenge convention and find break-through events and tactics to execute.
- Oversee multiple project work, while implementing a structured execution process of event marketing practices.
- Assist with the development and management of program budgets.
- Ensure client presentations meet strategic objectives.
- Actively participate in the client brand planning process and presentations.
- Lead brand and project specific presentations.
- Evaluate and support creative work to meet client objectives.
- Utilize appropriate documents that lead to program success (timelines, status, briefs, etc.).
- Create and maintain meeting agendas, status documents and conference reports
- Determine and ensure program has appropriate analysis reports.
- Maintain daily written and verbal communications with clients.
- Present client information in the appropriate manner.
- Oversee management, supervision, and coordination of marketing programs.
- Identify and problem-solve program challenges and consult with senior management to avoid them.
- Monitor program progress and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Mentors more junior team members, may supervise an Account Executive or Account Coordinator.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- Event Marketing experience highly desirable
- Five years or more of industry experience
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Proven success in collaborating with internal team and achieving established objectives.
- Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically solid) within budget parameters.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and program management skills.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, ability to perform independently regarding account/team management.
- Adaptability to manage multiple clients and vendors.
- Ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to assist on other programs as needed or requested.
- Ability to travel; including weekends.