WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for providing support (project, financial, and administrative) for our client’s programs. This position will be involved in the operational coordination, planning and activation for each event including managing related field staff. The Senior Account Executive will work closely with the Account Supervisor and Account Executive with a focus on project management, financial management and client service.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Manage and execute projects according to agency standards within established budgets and timeframes.
- Provide day-to-day client contact, managing the relationship and expectations.
- Lead all aspects of organizing tour logistics and operations.
- Conduct comprehensive event research and manage logistics for event scheduling.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/seasonal documents and trackers on all materials involved in overall account management, including but not limited to processing orders with external vendors, tracking and maintaining tour schedules, compiling recaps.
- Participate in review and approval of materials or documents so that assets are delivered on time and on budget.
- Oversees all budget and billing including generating POs, estimates, and securing signature approvals and processing in a timely manner
- Processing all vendor invoices
- Helping update brand budgets on a weekly basis, sharing with Clients monthly
- Assisting in estimating/billing/actualizing for ad hoc requests
- Processing team and tour manager expense reports
- Communicate event recaps and incidences as they occur and apply best practices in response.
- Manage multiple Field and Tour Managers across separate tours. As their main contact, this may include communication in the evening hours or weekends.
- Source and track inventory needed for multiple tours and guerilla-style activations.
- Conduct on-site audits and site visits as necessary.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- 3-4 years prior agency or client brand experience required.
- Solid understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow.
- Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives.
- Project management experience required and demonstrated knowledge of financials.
- Live event experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing, communications, and creative principles including event marketing, advertising and relationship marketing.
- Self-starter with a strong desire for growth.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Experience managing multiple programs is a plus.
- Enjoy travel. The idea of breaking away from your desk from time to time appeals to you. You will travel to and manage events on site.