WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
This individual is passionate about bringing our creativity and design into reality. At every step of the workflow, an ideal candidate will push the limits, challenge the status quo, and engage the vendors to produce beyond our expectations. This individual works with all groups in the workflow in an open and collaborative way. The Senior Creative Producer has an expertise in production, building techniques, current technology and operational logistics.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Work with Sales and Account teams on the development of new projects, including the entertainment discipline.
- Conduct and/or attend planning meetings for the creation and implementation of new and existing programs.
- Develop bid packages for vendors with capabilities that match the concepts.
- Create complete project estimates based on experience and knowledge of industry rates and costs, which would include fees and hard costs.
- Select vendor based on predetermined criteria, coordinating with the lead creative when necessary.
- Manage and direct vendors pre-program and on site.
- Work with Purchasing, Legal and Risk to supply information required for contracting.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors, as well as search out new potential vendors.
- Adhere to the established project management tools and systems.
- Travel for sell-in meetings, perform site checks, on-site event management and oversee installations as necessary to insure proper implementation.
- Assists with production, mobile ops and creative groups.
- A lead estimator for creative production and the Fab Shop.
- Develop a strategy and a plan to produce more live music events.
- An innovator inside of our experience design group, with ability to produce tangible results.
- Consult on Fab Shop procedures, work flows and quality control.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Proficient in the following computer programs: Adobe CS5 InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge; Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, Acrobat Pro
- 5+ years experience in creative production
- Experience with CAD software and Microsoft Office required.
- Knowledge of 3D Modeling and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- A strong aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of what makes a truly successful experiential design and activation.