WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing is an industry-leading and innovative experiential marketing agency. You’ll connect brands to their consumers through shared passions, and change how people think, feel and behave through the power of experience.
As a Senior Experience Designer you will design and develop branded consumer spaces for our roster of leading global brands. You will assist throughout all phases of a project; planning, concept development, presentation, design, and production.
You’ll work with world-class consumer brand and create memorable experiences at remarkable events. Our projects range from temporary consumer engagements including festivals, mobile touring experiences, hospitality, interiors, retail, and permanent branded environments including retail and stadium properties.
And, you’ll work with a collaborative, passionate team of fellow creators that will help you make exceptional work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Lead and develop architectural design and visualization for a range of branded environments, structures and products.
- Assist throughout all phases of projects; planning and pre-design, schematic design, design development, and production.
- Collaborate with a team of Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Directors to deliver a cohesive branded approach to each experience.
- Develop evocative 3D renderings that immerse our clients in our solutions and sell the effectiveness of our ideas.
- Create floor plans, site plans, material studies, and production documents that will thoroughly communicate design intent to external architectural and production partners.
- Contribute to the preparation of design documents and lead the development of production documents
- Coordinate with external architectural and construction partners to ensure design intent is clearly communicated.
WHO YOU ARE //
- An experienced 3D designer who can develop structural solutions that solve the challenges of a client brief, the complexity of a site, and the goals of a consumer brand.
- A visionary thinker who can create bold, inventive solutions that define how brands connect with consumers.
- An expert in how humans move through and interact with their physical space. A student of how built environments can influence how people think, feel, and behave.
- A deft problem solver who can develop experiences that deliver an effective consumer journey
- A detail-oriented and meticulous designer with zero tolerance for error.
- A collaborator and a coach.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
Exceptional design and visualization skills along with conceptualization and fabrication knowledge a plus
Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time-management/priority-setting skills
Highly-technical and possesses strong problem-solving skills to develop powerful solutions
Leadership and coaching ability
Expertise in 3D drafting and render software such as Cinema4D, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Rhino, 3DS Max or Maya
Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Acrobat Pro.
Ability to read, understand and create blueprints for various client work
Experience in hand sketching/illustration is a plus!
3+ Years of Experience in Design / Architecture / Marketing / Agency
Bachelor’s Degree / Architectural / Interior Design
Previous architectural design, interior design, environmental design a must
Fabrication and production knowledge desired