WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing is searching for a creative, passionate, detail-oriented Motion Graphics Designer with a keen eye for detail and a blend of creative and technical production skills to contribute to our culture and success. This creative position will work closely with Senior Designers, Designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors.
This individual should pride themselves on providing high quality motion graphics for both video and interactive projects. Our ideal candidate is passionate about creativity and wants to be part of a talented and growing team. A mastery of a variety of software and processes is important as well as is having an eagerness to explore all avenues of traditional and non-traditional brand storytelling. A can-do attitude, strong ability to deliver quality work and a diligent work ethic are imperative.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Collaborate with Senior Designers, Designers, Art Directors and Creative Directors to establish brand-appropriate visual style and tone for new projects.
- Ability to flawlessly execute ideas, storyboard, produce and deliver in a timely manner.
- Manage multimedia / motion graphic solutions that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Deliver high-quality, contemporary motion graphics for various types of assignments ranging from presentations to major league in-stadium LED boards, reels, video content, and digital signage.
- Support both on-going daily needs as well as conceptual planning.
- Present work internally as needed regarding video edits, motion graphics and animation elements.
- Execute interactive media elements and experiences for digital projects.
- Collaborate with editors at in-house production studio.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- Bachelor’s Degree in media arts (or equivalent) is required.
- Experience within a Video/Film Post House, TV Station, or Marketing (or equivalent) firm is preferred.
- Mastery of the following computer programs: Adobe After Effects and the latest Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator imperative).
- Proficient in the following computer programs: Adobe Premiere, Cinema 4D (and other relevant 3D rendering programs), MS Office.
- Knowledge of video codecs and formats, file transfer technology, exceptional motion graphics
- Experience following and applying existing brand guidelines.
- An advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and
- The ability to produce top quality work on tight deadlines with a keen eye to detail.
- Demonstrates curiosity; keeps up with trends, tools, technologies and resources.
- Passionate about typography, graphic design, motion and illustration.
- Clear communicator displaying strong organization and teamwork skills.
- A portfolio of original creative pieces showcasing high-caliber motion graphic design examples.