WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Reporting to a Sr. Creative Project Manager, the Creative Project Manager orchestrates and facilitates the client specific creative workflow that moves in and out of the Creative Group. The Creative Project Manager is able to keep work flowing through the creative group in an efficient and orderly manner so being able to switch gears often and quickly is a must. This role will also support resource management and creative estimates.
YOUR IMPACT //
- Acts as the primary liaison between GMR’s client services & consulting and GMR’s creative group staff
- Organizes and logs all requests for Creative Group services and summarizes critical information needed to facilitate efficient project workflow on a daily, weekly, & monthly basis
- Monitors due dates of work-in-progress and follows-up with creative design project leads to ensure agreed upon client due dates are being met
- Meets with the Executive Creative Directors and Creative Project Management team to assign work to the designers and set priorities for the Creative Group
- Attends the creative groups staff meetings and client services & consulting team meetings, notes project completion status, changes in work assignments, etc.
- Communicates project status to internal stakeholders when project deliverables change versus the original expectations
- Alerts Executive Creative Director and Account Director of any workload/capacity problems
- Proofs all creative and ensures brand guidelines are being met as well as making sure changes have been made correctly by design team
- Works with purchasing and production to ensure all final production ready creative electronic files are routed to the appropriate vendor
- Sets up new project meetings with project owners to discuss scope and develop a creative estimate for approval
- Supports Creative Group’s overall resource management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- Able to effectively work in high volume, fast paced, & high pressure environment
- Strong organizational abilities and able to prioritize work assignments as well as manage multiple project simultaneously
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written) and able to diplomatically resolve conflicts
- Understands the creative process
- Resourceful and able to creatively trouble shoot workflow challenges
- Proactive in seeking information to improve department productivity
- Manages time wisely and has a high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree & 2-3 years of equivalent experience. Project Management experience & understanding of creative studio environment a plus.