WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing is a global experiential and sponsorship agency, connecting brands and their consumers through shared passions.
The Senior Research Analyst will be tasked with using various research methodologies to inspire internal partners to create and develop impactful experiential marketing solutions as well as measuring the effectiveness of those activities.
WHO YOU ARE //
You are curious:
- Support the design, execution, analysis and reporting of primary research. Data collection methods include: online surveys, on-site interviews, in-depth interview and focus groups
- Collect and analyze secondary market research. Sources include: demographic databases (Simmons, Scarborough), trend spotting databases (Iconoculture) and industry publications
- Develop internal and client-facing presentation materials
You are a storyteller:
- Experience integrating into reporting, primary and secondary research to tell the best story
- Interact and effectively communicate (in-person, via presentation or other written methods) with: Internal clients (account teams, business development, other support groups) and External clients
You are thorough:
- Develop research plans and budgets
- Integrate your ability to prioritize and organize complex details of multiple programs.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Ability to understand the “research story” being told and identify the data to support it.
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of research methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to meet and deal effectively with clients and fellow employees.
- Computer proficient with Internet and Microsoft Office Suite. SPSS and Wincross/Unicom Tabs experience desirable.
- Formal qualitative training desired, but not required (Burke, Riva moderator training, etc.)
- Problem solving skills
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Social Sciences or related field (preferred)
- 5-7 years of market research experience (preferred)