ABOUT PIERCE //
Headquartered in the seaside food mecca of Portland, Maine, Pierce has been creating powerful live brand experiences that drive measurable success for the world's most recognizable brands—and the scrappiest of startups—for nearly three decades. Home to a talented, passionate team of marketing professionals, Pierce couples award-winning work with an award-winning culture. Pierce is proud to be a part of the Omnicom Group.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Manager, Client Services will be based at Pierce’s headquarters in Portland, Maine. This individual will ensure that brand experience programs for multiple clients are planned, executed and managed to meet defined client objectives and meaningfully engage targeted consumers. The Manager, Client Services partners with internal departments and clients, and guides teams to execute the vision of assigned client programs, and identify and implement program adjustments to optimize program results.
YOUR IMPACT //
• Translate client objectives into a detailed marketing proposal complete with budget estimates, design elements, creative ideas/solutions, logistical options and proposed timelines.
• Produce and distribute client correspondence to ensure effective status reporting.
• Create meeting agendas, recaps of conference calls, and ensure details of action items are communicated to all necessary parties.
• Manage program execution to ensure quality of design elements, event setup, field staff performance and reporting are effectively managed and communicated.
• Manage program challenges including program adjustments, obtaining client approvals and managing client expectations.
• Create, review, analyze and manage program budgets and assist in the development of budget reports for presentation to key client representatives and senior management.
• Create complete program recaps to assess results, identify lessons learned and opportunities to improve program results.
• Coordinate and/or provide initial and ongoing training to increase program team knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Contribute to development and improvement of internal program management processes.
• Assist with tasks outside assigned client programming, as needed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Minimum of 5 years in marketing industry with a preference for brand experience work
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and a sense of urgency
• Exceptional communication (oral and written) and organizational skills
• Extensive project management experience
• Experience in managing staff
• Process development skills, ability to keep work flowing while minimizing problems and delays
• Understanding of experiential marketing and integrated marketing efforts
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel, required
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE //
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with an excellent compensation package, including the following:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and a 401(k) with a match
• Generous Vacation and Holiday Plan including a Paid Winter Break
• Career Development Program (for all levels of experience)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Award-Winning Culture including casual attire, incredible clients and co-workers, collaborative and engaging environment, various all-agency outings and parties, and more!
• Exceptional office space in the heart of the Old Port
A helpful explanation about the relationship between Pierce and GMR Marketing:
Pierce and GMR are sister agencies within the Omnicom Group. While they are independent agencies, Pierce and GMR operate under a shared services arrangement under which GMR performs certain administrative services for Pierce. These services include recruiting for corporate positions.