ABOUT PIERCE //
Headquartered in the seaside food mecca of Portland, Maine, Pierce has been creating powerful live brand experiences that drive measurable success for the world's most recognizable brands—and the scrappiest of startups—for nearly three decades. Home to a talented, passionate team of marketing professionals, Pierce couples award-winning work with an award-winning culture. Pierce is proud to be a part of the Omnicom Group.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Coordinator, Client Services provides project and administrative support for assigned client programs. The Coordinator partners with senior managers to plan, execute and manage assigned program elements to meet defined clients objectives for brand experiences.
YOUR IMPACT //
• Participate in the development of program budgets and timelines for assigned programs.
• Partner with internal support groups to ensure assigned program elements are developed, processed and completed to meet program timelines and budgets.
• Participate in client and account related meetings to acquire in-depth client knowledge.
• Use Pierce’s proprietary technology to manage program elements and gather critical program data.
• Produce and distribute assigned client correspondence to ensure effective status reporting, complete recaps of conference calls, and details of action items are communicated to all necessary parties.
• Monitor assigned program execution elements to ensure quality of design elements, event setup, and field staff performance
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting to management and clients.
• Identify program risks and work with stakeholders to effectively and quickly resolve issues.
• Provide administrative support to the account team, including booking travel, processing purchase orders and routing budget and contract documents.
• Perform quality assurance reviews on client-facing content.
• Conduct in-market training and audits for assigned programs to ensure client and Pierce expectations are being met.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
• Experience in brand management and experiential/promotional marketing preferred
• Project management experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to meet and deal effectively with clients
• Excellent time-management, organizational and supervisory skills
• Ability to service multiple assignments simultaneously
• Ability to work well with a team and independently
• Willing to travel to various event locations and execute on-site
• Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Software, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE //
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with an excellent compensation package, including the following:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and a 401(k) with a match
• Generous Vacation and Holiday Plan including a Paid Winter Break
• Career Development Program (for all levels of experience)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Award-Winning Culture including casual attire, incredible clients and co-workers, collaborative and engaging environment, various all-agency outings and parties, and more!
• Exceptional office space in the heart of the Old Port
A helpful explanation about the relationship between Pierce and GMR Marketing:
Pierce and GMR are sister agencies within the Omnicom Group. While they are independent agencies, Pierce and GMR operate under a shared services arrangement under which GMR performs certain administrative services for Pierce. These services include recruiting for corporate positions.