ABOUT PIERCE //
Headquartered in the seaside food mecca of Portland, Maine, Pierce has been creating powerful live brand experiences that drive measurable success for the world's most recognizable brands—and the scrappiest of startups—for nearly three decades. Home to a talented, passionate team of marketing professionals, Pierce couples award-winning work with an award-winning culture. Pierce is proud to be a part of the Omnicom Group.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Pierce’s award-winning creative department has an opening for a Graphic Designer – we’re looking for the perfect fit to join our team. Is it you? Position will report to the Creative Director. We’re an experiential marketing agency that has been recognized by the industry for our incredible work product and by the community for our equally incredible work environment. Plus, we have a roster of amazing clients—you’d be supporting, right from the beautiful seaside city of Portland, Maine.
YOUR IMPACT //
• Create print and/or digital forms of visual communication for environments, collateral, advertisement, publication, online and alternative yet innovative touch-points
• Assist in planning and implementation of projects
• Understand Visual Identity Systems and Brand Identities and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
• Create sketches of conceptual/exploratory ideas
• Research products and/or services to positively impact design thinking and concepts
• Effectively collaborate with superiors and diverse team members
• Be agile, positive and open-minded in your approach to concepts and design
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
• 2-5 Years of Agency Experience in Marketing / Design
• Impressive portfolio that reflects your passion for the craft (be ready to blow us away)
• Adobe Creative Suite Knowledge: Expert
• Champion problem solver
• Known for your ninja-level time management skills
• Love working as a team (No, really. We're a tight bunch and know that the key to our success is our ability to work together closely with respect, dedication, and humor.)
• Experience in 3D Modeling (Cinema4D) and video editing skills a bonus!
• Drawing/Illustration Skills and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite a plus
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE //
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with an excellent compensation package, including the following:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and a 401(k) with a match
• Generous Vacation and Holiday Plan including a Paid Winter Break
• Career Development Program (for all levels of experience)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Award-Winning Culture including casual attire, incredible clients and co-workers, collaborative and engaging environment, various all-agency outings and parties, and more!
• Exceptional office space in the heart of the Old Port
A helpful explanation about the relationship between Pierce and GMR Marketing:
Pierce and GMR are sister agencies within the Omnicom Group. While they are independent agencies, Pierce and GMR operate under a shared services arrangement under which GMR performs certain administrative services for Pierce. These services include recruiting for corporate positions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.