WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Account Executive will work to manage and execute marketing and promotional programs for a GMR client in the consumer-packaged goods industry. These promotional programs are in support of a greater go-to-market strategy for an innovative technology based product launch. Maintaining relationships and managing account activities and logistics will be top priority in this role.
This position will report into the Account Supervisor and be supported by the Account Director and Vice President. You will also collaborate with numerous GMR support teams and be responsible for managing the client’s hospitality and experiential activations.
This team works on one of GMR’s longest standing and largest clients. Our partnership with this client has evolved over the years and supports creativity, collaboration, and partnership as an extension of their marketing department.
The team will also include the Account Supervisor, Account Director and Vice President along with support from various GMR support teams.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are a leader. You will execute and mange projects and deadlines daily ensuring quality of work is maintained.
- You are a multitasker. You will work on multiple workstreams and partner with cross-functional teams simultaneously to seamlessly execute client marketing objectives.
- You are passionate about the details. You will compile, develop and strategically implement training programs for a new product launch.
- You are an experienced event planner. You will assist with the planning of hospitality events.
- You are a valued partner. You’ll maintain constant communication with clients, vendors and members of GMR cross-functional teams. You’ll take an active part in weekly conference calls and meetings with the client. You will present yourself as a partner to the client.
- You are flexible. You will travel during the planning and executional phases; greater amount of travel required during initial product launch (50%). Typical travel is about 20%.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years promotional or marketing experience; Agency experience is preferred.
- Must have experience marketing and planning hospitality events.
- Experience developing operational manuals, kick-off and training guides for program execution.
- Prior experience with presenting or facilitating to peers and leadership a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft programs, including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel based on project needs, including some weekends.