WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The internal IT team is seeking a Software Developer that is experienced in .NET development. This role is a key member of the team responsible for supporting, troubleshooting, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining applications built for GMR use.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
You are a problem solver
- Troubleshoot, support, design, develop, modify, test and implement software systems for business processes
You are innovative
- Work on database design, development and maintenance using MS SQL Server
- Take ownership of the software development life cycle and ensure successful deployment of well-tested applications
You are passionate about what you do
- Practice the Agile methodology and work with a team towards sprint goals.
- Adhere to change management and life cycle management procedures as defined by the corporate Sarbanes-Oxley standards.
- Basic server/system administration
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- OO Design Principals
- Web Technologies: JS frameworks, HTML, JSON, XML, CSS
- High aptitude towards quality
- Units Test Knowledge
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL)
- Stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, IIS, Version Control, Windows Server, AD
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team