WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for managing multiple aspects of our client’s experiential marketing programming, including the development, evaluation, management and execution of programming. This role will report directly to the Director of Client Consulting + Services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Prior experience managing a team of 2 or more to plan, execute and recap tradeshows, customer events and hospitality.
- Oversee multiple clients and projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize and problem solve based on client and programming needs.
- Build relationships with direct client contacts and serve as subject matter expert in all facets of the event experience.
- Manage multiple diciplines end-to-end from invitation, travel logistics, venue selection / management, production details and onsite oversight.
- Develop, manage and reconcile complex program budgets across multiple event types and contracts from vendors, talent, food/bev and travel.
- Continuously identify ways to add value, problem solve and deliver effective solutions that drives the client business bottom line.
- Develop and effectively deliver strategic, professional and memorable marketing presentations including event proposals, run of show and recaps.
- Travel for client meetings, onsite production and event execution will be required, including weekends.
- Provide direct reorts with ongoing feedback through weekly 1:1 meetings and quarterly career development conversations.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of industry experience.
- Experience in event and experiential marketing is required – tradeshow and proprietary event experience is highly desirable
- Ability to successfully build client relationships and manage multiple client contacts and projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing multiple direct reports. High initiative and work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize and organize complex details of multiple programs while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective problem solving skills, stressing client service.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills to varied audiences.
- Ability to develop and express creative ideas.
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week when needed.
- Ability to travel frequently as needed.