WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for managing multiple aspects of our client’s experiential marketing programming, including the development, evaluation, management and execution of programming. This role will report directly to the Director of Client Consulting + Services.
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast with a variety of marketing efforts including; Partnership and Sponsorship Marketing (Big 4, NCAA, NASCAR, Esports, USOC, Entertainment), University/Segment Marketing, Business Services and Sponsorship Creative. This position specifically supports Business Services events including tradeshows, customer, internal and analyst events and hospitality.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Responsible for overseeing a client service team focused on delivering best in class experiential marketing solutions – tradeshows, proprietary events and hospitality.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize and problem solve based on client and programming needs.
- Ability to build and maintain a trusting relationship with client teams, agency partners and vendors.
- Provide executional expertise for complex events.
- Manage multiple diciplines end-to-end from invitation, travel logistics, venue selection / management, production details and onsite oversight.
- Develop, manage and reconcile complex program budgets and contracts.
- Anticipate client needs and provide strategic support.
- Continuously identify ways to add value, problem solve and deliver effective solutions that drive client business.
- Facilitate and lead collaboration among internal support teams and external cross collaborative team members.
- Responsible for management of multiple direct reports – training, directing and coaching performance
- Develop and effectively deliver strategic, professional and memorable marketing presentations.
- Travel for client meetings, onsite production and event execution will be required, including weekends.
- Provide direct reorts with regular feedback and career development real-time coaching.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of industry experience.
- Experience in event and experiential marketing is required – tradeshow and / or proprietary event experience is highly desirable
- Ability to successfully build client relationships and manage multiple client contacts and projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing multiple direct reports. High initiative and work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize and organize complex details of multiple programs while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective problem solving skills, stressing client service.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills to varied audiences.
- Ability to develop and express creative ideas.
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week when needed.
- Ability to travel frequently as needed.