WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Are you ready to take your ability in your craft to the next level? Do you enjoy challenging design boundaries and progressing? GMR is on the search for an exceptionally intuitive Sr. Graphic Designer to join our Creatives at our award winning global experiential agency.
Here at GMR, we create unforgettable experiences, engaging individuals across sports, music, entertainment and lifestyle passions. The outcome: measurable success for our clients.
As a Sr. Graphic Designer you will have the opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented individuals and develop creative for some amazing Fortune 500 brands. You will be working within multi-disciplined teams to create insightful, immersive and memorable solutions. Collaborating with others to create work with high visibility and exposure.
WHAT YOU'LL DO //
- Create print and/or digital forms of visual communication for environments, collateral, advertisement, publication, online and alternative yet innovative touch-points
- Lead in the mentorship and teaching of other designers (re: technical abilities)
- Develop well-designed, cohesive dynamic visual elements
- Research products and/or services to positively impact design ideas.
- Assist in planning and implementation of projects
- Understand Visual Identity Systems and Brand Identities and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
- Assemble layouts for final production.
- Create sketches of conceptual/exploratory ideas
- Research products and/or services to positively impact design thinking and concepts
- Effectively collaborate with superiors and diverse team members
- Collaborate with AD/CD level to develop solution-focused designs
- Be agile, positive and open-minded in your approach to concepts and design
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR //
- 5+ years’ experience in Graphic Design; Agency experience highly preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent) is required
- Experience within a Design, Advertising or Marketing firm
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CC Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge
- Strong Illustration/drawing skills is considered an asset
- Exceptional typography and clear, concise solution-based design skill.
- Web design knowledge is preferred
Please include a link to your portfolio or work samples when submitting your application.