WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB//
Oversee day-to-day project operations including program coordination and client facing deliverables. Helps to track against program wide deliverables, create efficiencies, and act as an administrabive support to the field staff as needed.
Client facing program team managing national mobile communications client in year to year experiential activations in over 25+ markets. Team consist of field based VP, Account Director, Program Managers, as well as 28+ Market Managers.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are a team player. Act as primary administrative support for Program Team, as well as Market Managers as needed.
- You see the big picture. You are a Management of program daily logistics as assigned to guarantee proper implementation of project directives.
- You're a valued partner. Development, execution and management of additional client projects as required.
- You enjoy building relationships. Occasional interaction with client contact(s) as required.
- You're resourceful. Identify and assist with creating back end program efficiencies.
- You're supportive. Route POs for approval and monitor on behalf of the team as needed.
- You are organized.Support the coordination of program budgets, assets, and contracts.
- You're detail oriented. Helps to prepare and proof client facing Power Point presentations including, RFPs, quarterly market recaps, and quarterly creative concepts.
- You are flexible. Travel to on-site events on occasion and assist in program execution.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of events operations and management
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist with various projects.
- Knowledge of special event operations and management.
- Ability to travel infrequently.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management capabilities.
- Solid computer skills utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.