WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Account Executive will work to manage and execute marketing and promotional programs for a GMR client in the consumer packaged goods industry. Maintaining relationships and managing account activities and logistics will be top priority in this role.
This position will report into the Account Supervisor and be supported by the Account director and Vice President. You will also collaborate with numerous GMR support teams and be responsible for managing the client’s experiential activations.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are a leader. You will execute and manage programs and deadlines on a daily basis ensuring quality work is provided. You will oversee and manage field event staff.
- You are a multitasker. You will work on multiple workstreams and partner with cross-functional teams simultaneously to seamlessly execute client marketing objectives.
- You have wanderlust. You will travel to programs in the planning and executional stages (approximately 15-20% of job).
- You are passionate about details and data. You will compile, develop, and strategically analyze event and program recaps and data to prepare reports for senior management and clients. You will assist in developing and managing program budgets.
- You are a partner. You’ll maintain constant communication with clients, vendors and members of cross-functional teams. You’ll take an active part in weekly conference calls and meetings with clients. You will present yourself as a partner to the client.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years promotional/marketing experience.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Experience managing and planning experiential activations a must.
- Experience with product sampling a strong plus.
- Knowledge of on-premise industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of pop culture and the entertainment industry a plus.
- Digital & social media experience a plus.
- Ability to travel 15-20%, including some weekends.