WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
As part of the Digital Group, the Social Media Content Producer will be responsible for the strategy, development and execution of compelling stories stemming from the connections GMR creates around experiences. Focusing primarily on live coverage, the role will lead the concept and copy development for GMR’s social storytelling including sports & lifestyle sponsorships, and influencer activations. This position will report to the VP, Digital + Social on the Digital Solutions team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
- Proficient in technical content production (equipment, editing, video, photo, audio, etc.)
- Ability to produce live social shoots
- Able to tell compelling stories, from smart headlines to naming projects, technical writing for B2B social marketing, video scripts, presentation decks and beyond.
- Able to vary the tone and language of messages based on medium, target audience and product.
- Provide leadership in the concept, organization, copy development, and distribution of our client’s social media and marketing campaigns.
- Edit or re-write existing copy as necessary and submit through proper agency channels for copy for approval, when necessary.
- Participate in group brainstorms, conference calls and effectively communicate your ideas both written or orally to the rest of the internal team as well as clients.
- Keep up with and analyze passion-related social media campaigns, trends, and innovations from competitors and across key industries including sports, entertainment, and lifestyle.
- Provide passion (sports, lifestyle, gaming, etc.) driven insights, expertise and industry knowledge during client discussions.
- Collaborate with other members of the innovation teams to assist in thinking of big ideas across a wide variety of platforms and channels.
- Work hand-in-hand with the innovation group leadership to facilitate and develop sponsorship-related social media content for key clients and best method for presenting material.
- Work collaboratively with day-to-day counterparts on the core team, partner agencies and respective client teams.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication, Creative Writing, Marketing, or English or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in related field.
- Working knowledge of content development for social media marketing with a passion for sports.
- Pulse on pop culture, sports, music, art, design, media and content.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Understanding and ability to put into practice all dimensions of communication.
- Ability to communicate with and manage client relationships. Proven leader with very high initiative and work ethic.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work with a group of highly motivated individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation skills to varied audiences.
- Command of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, & Word