WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Reporting to Senior Director of Creative Integration, the primary responsibility of this position is to support the development and execution of Comcast’s social media strategy for their sports, gaming and NASCAR partnerships and other assigned partnerships. You will use your skills and understanding of social media marketing to build rapport with clients and act as a social media advocate.
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast, a Fortune 500 company, with a variety of marketing efforts including; Sponsorship Strategy & Activation (sports, NASCAR, entertainment, gaming), Divisional Marketing, Sponsorship Creative, Business Services and University Marketing.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are strategic. Act as the advocate of social media integration within the brand, influencing overall site and business strategies.
- You are on top of things. Support and manage paid social media campaigns and maintain editorial calendar for all digital content.
- You are a valued partner. Act as subject matter expert on relevant social media technologies and techniques, as well as their usefulness across sponsorship assets, brand messaging and communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- You are engaged. Create and maintain administrative documents for client reports and presentation including weekly analytics reports to client.
- You are detailed. Manage requests from various client contacts and GMR team members using organizational skills, effective brief writing and prioritization to deliver results.
- You are budget conscious. Support in development of program budgets and manage those budgets to achieve client needs and remain on targeted budget.
- You are collaborative. Work day-to-day with GMR Social team, Creative team and agencies partners to facilitate high quality of work, meeting of timelines and ensure that client directives are met.
- You are innovative. Enhance knowledge of sports marketing and current trends/innovations, ability to extract business insights from social listening.
WHAT WE NEED //
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required.
- Minimum 5-7 years client management related experience in a similiar sports/event marketing industry.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in social media marketing, including understanding of social media networks, related platforms, and analytics.
- Proven experience in quickly build rapport with clients, while leveraging partnerships and acting as social media advocate.
- Ability to multi-task while working on several projects at one time within a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Proven leadership skills with very high initiative and work ethic.
- Passion to work on a team of highly motivated individuals and in an environment where you can be proactive.
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week when needed.