WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
You will be overseeing the day-to-day and on-site logistic coordination for a client and their Motorsports events and at-track management. You will have the opportunity to engage in sponsor responsibilities, assets, on-site hospitality and industry events.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are great at building relationships. Participate in calls with properties, vendors and client.
- You are organized. Keep up to date event checklists, and work plans. Put together status reports and asset trackers.
- You are a team player. Work with account team members and internal GMR groups to produce positive program results.
- You are a partner. Work with properties and vendors to execute successful activations.
- You see the big picture. Understand how your day to day actions contribute to team and client success.
- You are adaptable. Roll with the punches in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- You are a natural leader. Take charge when needed and thrive under pressure.
- You are detail oriented. Pride yourself in putting in the extra effort to ensure executional excellence.
- You are flexible. Travel to on-site events for program management and execution including weekends and potential holidays.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s degree; Communications/Marketing degree preferred
- Familiarity with or experience in the sports and entertainment industry preferred (1-2 years), motorsports experience a plus.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to independently perform day-to-day program management and ability to implement solutions quickly
- Ability to work independently and on a team, and succeed in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience preferred in demonstrating executional excellence, including live event programming
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience in client management is a major plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Retail experience a plus