WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
As an Account Supervisor, you will develop and execute marketing and promotional programs for one of GMR's clients in the Consumer Package Goods industry. You will also maintain client relationships and manage account activities. The Client Consulting + Services team are experts in understanding consumers, inspiring great ideas, and making it happen.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are a leader. You will execute and manage programs and deadlines on a daily basis ensuring quality work is provided. You will oversee and manage field event staff.
- You are a multitasker. You will work on multiple workstreams and partner with cross-functional teams simultaneously to seamlessly execute client marketing objectives.
- You have wanderlust. You will travel to programs in the planning and executional stages (approximately 15-20% of job).
- You are passionate about details and data. You will compile, develop, and strategically analyze event and program recaps and data to prepare reports for senior management and clients. You will develop and manage program budgets, negotiate fees, and coordinate invoice generation and follow-up on payment.
- You are an innovator. You will work on developing and presenting program concepts to current and prospective clients.
- You are a partner. You’ll maintain constant communication with clients, vendors and members of cross-functional teams. You’ll take an active part in weekly conference calls and meetings with clients. You will present yourself as a partner to the client.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- 5+ years promotional/marketing experience.
- Experience managing and planning experiential activations a must.
- Experience with product sampling a strong plus.
- Knowledge of on-premise industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of pop culture and the entertainment industry a plus.
- Digital & social media experience a plus.