WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast, a Fortune 500 company, with a variety of marketing efforts including; Sponsorship Strategy & Activation (sports, NASCAR, entertainment, gaming), Divisional Marketing, Sponsorship Creative, Business Services and University Marketing.
Reporting to Senior Director of Creative Integration, the responsibility of this position is to facilitate Comcast’s University/Segment marketing initiatives and other Comcast sponsorship activations as assigned. This role fulfils Division media buys and sponsorship agreements by collaborating with clients, internal account teams and creative teams to develop a high volume of creative work such as print ads, out of home billboards, web banners, online video and social media posts.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You are on top of things. Lead daily meetings with creative teams to prioritize the University work, implement changes, and quality assurance.
- You are detailed. Create and maintain administrative documents for client reports and presentation including end-to-end creative reviews, recaps, call reports, agendas, timelines and assignment briefs.
- You are collaborative. Work day-to-day with Creative teams and Project Managers to ensure timelines are met and client directives and creative feedback are considered.
- You are strategic. Participate in annual creative campaign planning by working with client on their goals and objectives and writing briefs to inform the larger team.
- You are a valued partner. Act as subject matter expert on all things University creative related, brand messaging and communicate the details to relevant stakeholders securing approvals and managing workflows.
- You are budget conscious. Support in development of program budgets and manage those budgets to achieve client needs and remain on targeted budget.
WHAT WE NEED //
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 3-4 years of industry experience, event and experiential marketing experience required
- Ability to successfully build client relationships and manage multiple client contacts and projects simultaneously
- Understands the creative process through prior advertising or project management experience
- Resourceful and able to creatively trouble shoot workflow challenges
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Passion to work on a team of highly motivated individuals and in an environment where you can be proactive
- Leadership skills with very high initiative and work ethic
- Command of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, & Word
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week when needed