About Pierce: Headquartered in the seaside food mecca of Portland, Maine, Pierce has been creating powerful live brand experiences that drive measurable success for the world's most recognizable brands—and the scrappiest of startups—for nearly three decades. Home to a talented, passionate team of marketing professionals, Pierce couples award-winning work with an award-winning culture. Pierce is proud to be a part of the Omnicom Group.
About the opportunity: Pierce is seeking an Assistant Manager to join our dynamic and collaborative Client Services team. The Assistant Manager provides project support for assigned client programs and partners with senior managers to plan, execute and manage assigned program elements to meet defined clients objectives for brand experiences. If the following describes you, please apply today. We look forward to getting to know you!
- You are strategic. Participate in the development of program budgets and timelines for assigned programs.
- You are collaborative. Partner with internal support groups to ensure assigned program elements are developed, processed and completed to meet program timelines and budgets.
- You are in touch. Participate in client and account related meetings to acquire in-depth client knowledge.
- You are technologically savvy. Use Pierce’s proprietary technology to manage program elements and gather critical program data.
- You are an effective communicator. Produce and distribute assigned client correspondence to ensure effective status reporting, complete recaps of conference calls, and details of action items are communicated to all necessary parties.
- You are hands-on. Monitor assigned program execution elements to ensure quality of design elements, event setup, and field staff performance
- You are reliable. Responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting to management and clients.
- You are proactive. Identify program risks and work with stakeholders to effectively and quickly resolve issues.
- You are data driven. Gather, review and analyze program data to facilitate complete internal and client-facing program summaries to assess results, identify lessons learned and opportunities to improve program results.
- You are innovative. Conduct industry and client research using a variety of tools to support generation of ideas to address client business challenges and objectives.
- You are in constant contact. Conduct in-market training and audits for assigned programs to ensure client and Pierce expectations are being met.
Qualifications for Success:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Project Management experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in brand management and experiential/promotional marketing preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Software, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to influence outcomes with or without authority
- Willing to travel to various event locations and execute on-site
- Ability to service multiple assignments simultaneously
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with an excellent compensation and benefits package, including the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance and a 401(k) with a match
- Generous vacation and holiday plan including a paid winter break
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Career Development Program (for all levels of experience)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Energetic, stimulating environment
- Award-winning culture: Casual attire, incredible clients and co-workers, collaborative and engaging environment, multiple all-agency outings and parties, and more!
- Exceptional office space in the heart of the Old Port
A helpful explanation about the relationship between Pierce and GMR Marketing: Pierce and GMR are sister agencies within the Omnicom Group. While they are independent agencies, Pierce and GMR operate under a shared services arrangement under which GMR performs certain administrative services for Pierce. These services include recruiting for corporate positions.