WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Are you tired of digital strategy consisting exclusively of microsites, banners and social? Do you think about how technology and creativity can impact how people behave? Do you have the respect and admiration of your developers? Can you explain the impact of digital to people who aren’t technical? Can you inspire a room of marketers to follow your vision?
As a Digital Strategist in GMR Marketing’s digital group, you will be responsible for the successful ideation, refinement and sell-in of experiential digital programming for some of the biggest brands at the biggest events in the world. You will work alongside creatives, account management, strategy and development to develop ideas designed to leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem in a real world experience. Projects can range from consumer brand activations at a major sporting event to a high-end hospitality program catering to C-suite executives.
This person must be a creative problem solver and innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends, audience insights and will develop ideas and solutions that deliver on our client’s business and marketing objectives and needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO //
- Apply breakthrough ideation to create a holistic approach, integrating diverse channels and technologies to create unique consumer experiences.
- Develop social/digital strategy to achieve client objectives. Work closely with ECDs and CD to create relevant, on brand unique digital experiential, social and mobile experiences
- Identifying digital trends and leading digital education for clients and internal staff drawing on your knowledge of trends, technology, and eventually GMR products and platforms.
- Create measurable value and ROI for the client; ensure a high-level of client satisfaction.
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert to GMR’s clients, and industry thought leader to the media (present at conferences, publish white papers, and contribute to online forums and blogs, etc.).
- Identify and assist in building new software offerings in relation to digital, mobile and social media working with GMR Digital Executives.
- Analyze and integrate customer insight data, primary and secondary research, qualitative and quantitative data, brand strategy, account planning, creative execution, evolving technologies, and client objectives.
- Participate and lead the Digital + Social + Mobile new business pitches, strategy presentations and work with account teams to help identify organic growth opportunities.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR //
- 8-12 years of experience in digital domain – with strong experiential marketing experience.
- Expertise in delivering innovative, immersive experiences that scale.
- Agency background is a must with deep experience in B2C space.
- Ability to bring a data-driven approach to projects.
- Expertise in identifying and forecasting emerging trends in the Digital Space.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones.
- Recognized as a thought leader and evangelist in digital marketing.
- Strong track record of building business with existing clients and generating new business.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; captivating presenter and great listener.
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation and filling up whiteboards. Combination of right and left-brain thinking that challenges the status quo.
- Should have experience working with multi-cultural teams spreads across different geographies.