WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
As a part of the HR Team, the training designer/facilitator designs, coordinates, and delivers a comprehensive range of training and development programs to address the needs of GMR Employees. Delivering innovative thinking, the ability to draw inspiration from all around, keeping up to date with the latest developments in the field, and using the most updated techniques and methods.
YOUR IMPACT //
You are collaborative.
- Partner with the training team to implement meaningful and impactful trainings for the organization around company products, initiatives and programs.
- In this role you will get great visibility working with senior leadership all across the agency to understand their training needs and strategize ways to accomplish their learning goals.
- Our training team works closely with our HR Business Partners to understand the people needs in every department within the agency. This is a great role for someone who wants more than to sit at a desk and design for 8 hours a day.
- Our training team collaborates with the rest of HR to understand what is needed to drive a great business and then to create incredible learning tools to enable that success.
You are innovative.
- Utilize adult learning theory to design, develop, and implement training programs in classrooms and eLearning programs; create a variety of styles including job aids, virtual trainings, lecture, small group discussion and 1:1 meetings.
- Drive change and suggest creative and more efficient ways to develop and deliver content to learners.
- Assist with continuous improvement of the team by recommending process improvements, curriculum enhancements, and more.
- Assist in the evaluation of learning program effectiveness and make recommendations for appropriate change.
You are passionate about training.
- Demonstrate effective analytical, project management, course development and evaluation skills.
- Use multimedia editing tools and incorporate instructional media.
- Prepares training and resource manuals by identifying purpose, assembling and composing information.
- Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Like we said earlier, our talent development team is still in major growth mode. We’re looking for someone who has at least two years of experience designing courses, but more than anything we need someone who in hungry to learn, grow and innovate.
- In this role you’ll be able to apply your Bachelor’s degree and knowledge of instructional design and training programs effectiveness to help us create new learning opportunities and best practices which shatter where the bar is set.
- Specifically, we will value your experience with Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate or other course development tools.
- If this sounds like you, then you need to apply now!