WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
The Account Executive will help bring the client’s sponsorship to life through ongoing management of assets and integration with contacts at the team, agency, and client level. This individual will ensure all assets are efficiently utilized, reporting back to client and assisting in the development and support of all promotional programs. He/she will maintain positive client relationships and manage associated account activities.
WHO YOU ARE //
Reporting to the Account Supervisor, this individual manages planning, coordination and execution of the ExxonMobil (XOM) NBA partnership, including support of overall sponsorship and any team deals.
· You are organized. Evaluate program results against program objectives, preparing account reports for senior leadership. Compile, develop and strategically analyze event recaps.
· You are knowledgeable. You have a strong understanding of sponsorships and professional sports, with the ability to educate the client on all partnership aspects, including assets.
· You are collaborative. Work on multiple projects and partner with cross-functional teams simultaneously. Maintain daily communication with clients and vendors.
· You are detail-oriented. Develop and present program concepts to current and prospective clients. Manage execution and daily management of programs and deadlines.
· You are budget conscious. Monitor project expenses to guarantee adherence to established budget parameters.
· You are a communicator. Attend client project meetings, as well as prepare, participate and lead weekly conference calls with clients. Facilitate communication and activities between GMR, client, teams and all related parties.
· You are flexible. Travel to on-site events for program management and execution.
· You are a team player. Develop, execute and manage additional client projects as required. Assist department in additional needs related to events and activations.
WHAT WE NEED //
· Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or equivalent experience.
· 3-4 years’ experience in events/promotional marketing; agency experience preferred.
· Professional or college team sponsorship experience (contractual, agreements, assets, ticketing, fulfillment) a must; NBA experience highly preferred.
· Strong multi-tasking abilities, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through.
· Ability to work as part of a team and assist with various projects within a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to travel infrequently, including at times for lengthy durations or over weekends/holidays.
· Excellent organizational and time management capabilities.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement solutions quickly.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.