WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing focuses on driving brand awareness, affinity & equity, and store traffic & sales for Lowe’s. The Account Executive will manage and support activations for the client’s motorsports program, as well as other properties & events.
WHO YOU ARE //
- You enjoy building relationships. Participate in all weekly planning calls with properties, vendors and client.
- You're organized. Keep up to date status reports, asset trackers, event checklists, and work plans.
- You're a team player. Work with account team members and internal GMR groups to produce positive program results.
- You're a partner. Work with properties and vendors to execute successful activations.
- You see the big picture. Understand how your day to day actions contribute to team and client success.
- You're adaptable. Roll with the punches in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- You're a natural leader. Take charge when needed and thrive under pressure.
- You're detailed oriented. Pride yourself in putting in the extra effort to ensure executional excellence.
- You're flexible.Travel to on-site events for program management and execution including weekends and potential holidays.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Familiarity with or experience in the sports and entertainment industry, with motorsports experience being a plus
- 4 year college degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience including managing sports & event activations, managing field & temp staff and property management
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, written and oral
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to independently perform day-to-day program management and ability to implement solutions quickly
- Ability to work independently and on a team, and succeed in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience preferred in demonstrating executional excellence, including live event programming
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience in client management is a major plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Retail experience a plus
GMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer