WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB//
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast with a variety of marketing efforts including: Sponsorship Strategy, Sports Creative, NASCAR, Olympics, eSports, Entertainment, University Marketing, Experiential Marketing, and Business Services. This position would focus on the Events program within the Comcast Business Services team.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Client’s Enterprise-Level and Mid-Market events programs. This role will specifically manage the client’s industry partnerships and sponsorship activation within the field as related to the Comcast Business business unit. This position will support all planning activities, initiatives and strategies cross-functionally across all Marketing channels and ensure that appropriate metrics are in place that allow the client to make better informed decisions.
This position will be based in New Berlin, WI.
WHO YOU ARE //
Support Comcast Business’ interests with the various industry events partnerships and sponsorships, but not limited to:
- You are resourceful. Develop status documents to ensure all appropriate program tasks and deadlines are being met.
- You are detail oriented. Track and report on event leads and metrics; Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- You are a valued partner. Coordinate with vendors, partner agencies, coordinate guest communications and develop registration sites for various events.
- You are thoughtful. Review and oversee program contracts to ensure all necessary event information is received and communicated appropriately.
- You are a team player. Provide support to the sales reps to ensure successful event executions.
- You are budget conscious. Monitor program expenses to guarantee adherence to established budget parameters.
- You are articulate. Attend client project meetings as needed.
- You see the big picture. Develop event recaps and coordinate with account team and client to ensure complete post-event reporting is captured.
- You are flexible. Travel to on-site events as needed to assist in program execution.
WHAT WE NEED //
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- Knowledge of events operations and management.
- Previous experience with salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through.
- Ability to work as part of a team and assist with various projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to meet and deal effectively with clients.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to service multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Willing to travel to various event locations and execute on-site as needed.