WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
As the Account Coordinator for Humana’s Rock N Roll Marathon series sponsorship, this position will be involved in the operational coordination, planning and activation for each event.
YOUR IMPACT //
Reports to the Account Supervisor and assists with all operational planning, execution and measurement of the RnR partnership. Elements may include but is not limited to:
- You enjoy building relationships. Participate in all weekly planning calls with the property and client
- You're organized. Obtain necessary event information, including site determination, permitting and supplies needed.
- You're a team player. Work with internal staffing department to hire field staff / brand ambassadors for each event including coordinating staff travel, all schedules and on-site management and expense management. In addition, you'll work with internal fleet and warehouse department on load in/load out for events and inventory/asset management.
- You're a partner. Work with the Account Executive and GMR support teams on Creative, Digital, Social and Content activation needs.
- You see the big picture. On-site and content creation planning with Iron Man, all involved agencies and Humana social team.
- You're adaptable. On-site event execution including being involved and able to be part of the Fan Expo display area set-up / tear-down and on-course branding for each marathon.
- You're a natural leader. Management of field staff daily activities to guarantee proper implementation of project directives in accordance with agency and client guidelines.
- You're detailed oriented. Assist with event ROS and event manuals / schedule and all on-site staff meetings with client and agencies.
- You're flexible. Travel to on-site events for program management and execution including weekends and potential holidays. Development, execution and management of additional client projects as required. Other duties for other Humana sponsorships as assigned including competitive and industry research.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- Operations background/experience preferred
- Strong marketing background with preferred experience with mobile-tours
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to help with set-up, tear down and troubleshoot display elements at events including digital elements
- Exceptional organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with field staff
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work well with a team and independently