WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
Assist with the day to day management of the existing sponsorship strategy and activation as well as involved in the evolution based on changing business needs/creative campaign thematic, management of the internal sponsorship evaluation process, involvement with negotiation of contracts/activation of properties, and future-forward planning discussions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO //
Reports to the Account Supervisor and manages sponsorship strategy and planning, execution and measurement of various Humana partnerships. Elements may include but is not limited to:
- Involved in sponsorship evaluations, POV’s and recommendations on all current sponsorships
- Proposal inquiries, POV’s and evaluations of sponsorship proposals and new opportunities
- Meeting coordination and conference call recaps
- Program status reports and final program recap
- Compile monthly competitive reviews and present to the client
- Activation planning and execution for new sponsorships that Humana partners with
- Work with GMR support teams on Creative, Digital, Social and Content activation needs
- Management of field staff and brand ambassadors as needed
- Develop staffing plan, event Run of Show / schedules and lead all on-site staff meetings with client and agencies
- Monitoring of project expenses to guarantee adherence to established budget parameters.
- Travel to on-site events for program management and execution.
- Development, execution and management of additional client projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or equivalent experience.
Master’s degree preferred
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through.
Ability to work as part of a team and assist with various projects simultaneously.
Knowledge of special event operations, management, and live event programming.
Ability to travel infrequently, including at times for lengthy durations or over weekends/holidays.
Excellent inter-personal communication skills, both oral and written. Experience in client management a plus.
Excellent organizational and time management capabilities.
Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement solutions quickly.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office