WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast with a variety of marketing efforts including; Corporate Sports Strategy & Activation, University/Segment Marketing, Experiential Activation, Business Services, Sports Sponsorship Creative and NASCAR Strategy & Activation. This position is apart of the experiential activation team. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for managing multiple aspects of our client’s experiential marketing programming, including the development, evaluation, management and execution of programming. This role will report directly to the Director of Client Consulting + Services.
YOUR IMPACT //
- You are a leader. Responsible for overseeing a client service team focused on delivering best in class experiential marketing solutions.
- You are a leader and team player. Provide direct reports with regular and comprehensive direction and real-time coaching.
- You are a multitasker. Oversee multiple clients and projects simultaneously, with the ability to prioritize and problem solve based on client and programming needs.
- You are a trusted mentor. Ability to build and maintain a trusting relationship with client teams, agency partners and vendors.
- You are an experienced marketer. Provide production and executional expertise for events and mobile tours.
- You enjoy working on multiple projects at once. Ability to manage multiple experiential marketing disciplines and programming.
- You are detailed. Develop, manage and reconcile complex program budgets and contracts.
- You are instinctual. Ability to anticipate client needs and provide strategic support.
- You are a go-getter. Continuously identify ways to add value, problem solve and deliver effective solutions that drives client business.
- You are a critical thinker. Responsible for critically analyzing program performance and identifying areas of optimization.
- You are innovative. Facilitate and lead collaboration among internal support teams and external cross collaborative team members
- You see the big picture. Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training field staff.
- You are a tactical. Develop and effectively deliver strategic, professional and memorable marketing presentations.
- You are flexible. Travel for client meetings, onsite production and event execution will be required, including weekends.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of industry experience.
- Experience in event and experiential marketing is highly desirable.
- Ability to successfully build client relationships and manage multiple client contacts and projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing multiple direct reports.
- High initiative and work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize and organize complex details of multiple programs.
- Effective problem solving skills, stressing client service.
- Strong organization and time management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills to varied audiences.
- Ability to develop and express creative ideas.
- Willingness to work on days and times outside the normal work week when needed.
- Ability to travel frequently as needed.