Do you enjoy operating in a fast-paced and rewarding environment? How about working with top-notch clients and exciting events nationwide? If you’re looking to expand your skillset, while gaining experience in a fun, lively culture, then we want to talk to you!
Our full-scale Production Studio is seeking an Editor/Associate Producer to oversee and edit video-based content for our clients. This candidate must have the ability to boil down a 60-minute interview into compelling soundbites quickly, and appreciate the subtle impact in an edit: finding the perfect shot, animating a single word, punctuating with the right sound effect, or identifying the perfect music to push a story along. Qualified candidates will also be able to manage smaller projects from start to finish, including, but not limited to; managing budgets, sourcing and overseeing crew, creating production documents, creating and following through on production timelines.
If you like the challenges and opportunities of a hands-on shop then this might be for you.
• Work with various production and client teams throughout the entire production process to develop engaging stories and content for programs such as; live events, trade shows, corporate events, long and short format video programs, websites, and internal and external social media use.
• This position is responsible for creating, editing and managing visual content, for our content production team.
• Work closely with production team to develop compelling stories/content for internal and external use.
• Highly-technical individual, with proficiency in all aspects of production and content development for videos including scripting, shooting, editing, lighting, sound recording, post-production, compression, and authoring files for final delivery.
• Possess strong organizational, planning, and time-management abilities to be able to shoot/edit multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines with attention to detail.
• Must be fluent on Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Creative Suite.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 1-5 years working experience in video production highly preferred; Experience in experiential, sports or lifestyle marketing setting a plus.
• Video reel required with specific detail on your role of the production.
• Occasional travel may be required on an as-needed basis.
Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with an excellent compensation and benefits package, including the following:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as a 401(k) with Company Match
• Generous Vacation and Holiday Plan, including a Paid Winter Break
• Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time
• Career Development Program (for all levels of experience)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Dog-friendly Fridays and Regular On-Site Happy Hours
• Award-Winning Culture: Casual Attire, Incredible Clients and Teams, Collaborative and Engaging Environment, Multiple All-Agency Outings and More!
**PLEASE NOTE: CANDIDATES MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO THEIR PRODUCTION/VIDEO REEL ON RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED**